- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 5
- Half a french baguette bread, may be old and dry
- Almost pan-bottom filled of Olive Oil
- 2 stalks fresh rosmarin
- a few leaves of fresh oregano (should make the same quantity as the Rosmarin
- Cut baguette into slices, cut each slice into 4 pieces, put olive oil in a pan, be rather generous, almost a pan-bottom fill, fry on medium heat.
- Add the chopped herbs.
- Toss generously so that bread will soak up oil and get colour on each side.
- Lower the heat a little to prevent bread from burning.
- Let cool for a while and serve
NotesHere the croutons come seperately that I added with the recipie of:
Refreshing salad with beans, tomatoes, cucumber and mmmmmmmmm
Can be enjoyed with any salad. Herbs may vary depending on which salad it shall accompany.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More