- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- ½ bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch snow peas or sugar snap peas
- 8 carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise into sticks
- 1 cucumber, cut crosswise into ½ inch rounds
- Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing*
- Natural Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Natural Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- To blanch the broccoli, bring water to a boil in cooking pot. Prepare an ice bath. Drop broccoli florets in the boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and place the florets in the ice bath and drain immediately.
- Arrange raw crudités and blanched broccoli decoratively in a small bowl or vase. Group the vegetables to create a mix of color.
- Pour Wafu® dressings in separate dipping bowls.
- Serve crudités with a choice of three dressings for dipping.
NotesCrudités with a trio of Japanese-style dressings.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More