- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- ½ bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch snow peas or sugar snap peas
- 8 carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise into sticks
- 1 cucumber, cut crosswise into ½ inch rounds
- Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing*
- Natural Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Natural Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- To blanch the broccoli, bring water to a boil in cooking pot. Prepare an ice bath. Drop broccoli florets in the boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and place the florets in the ice bath and drain immediately.
- Arrange raw crudités and blanched broccoli decoratively in a small bowl or vase. Group the vegetables to create a mix of color.
- Pour Wafu® dressings in separate dipping bowls.
- Serve crudités with a choice of three dressings for dipping.
NotesCrudités with a trio of Japanese-style dressings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More