CRUMB COATED RANCH CHICKEN
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. ranch dressing
- 2 c. coarsely crushed corn flakes
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Pour dressing into a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine corn flakes, Italian seasoning, & garlic powder.
- Dip chicken in dressing & then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until juices run clear.
NotesFound this recipe in a Simple & Delicious magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More