- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 c Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed 1 c Unbleached Flour
- 2 t 5-spice
- 3/4 c Butter or Margarine
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and spices. Blend well.
- With a pastry blender cut in butter or margarine until mixture is very
- fine. Put in a 1-quart airtight container and label as Crumb Topping Mix.
- Store in the refregator and use within 1 to 2 months.
- Makes about 2 cups of mix.
- Use Crumb Topping Mix on cobblers, fruit pies, puddings, ice cream and
- fruit cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More