- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 c Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed 1 c Unbleached Flour
- 2 t 5-spice
- 3/4 c Butter or Margarine
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and spices. Blend well.
- With a pastry blender cut in butter or margarine until mixture is very
- fine. Put in a 1-quart airtight container and label as Crumb Topping Mix.
- Store in the refregator and use within 1 to 2 months.
- Makes about 2 cups of mix.
- Use Crumb Topping Mix on cobblers, fruit pies, puddings, ice cream and
- fruit cups.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More