- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. haddock fillets, rinsed and dried.
- salt & pepper
- 1 Tbl. lemon juice
- 4 Tbl butter, melted
- 1/2 cup *butter cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbl. finely chopped onion or chives
- 1 Tbl. **fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 Tbl. **fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Place fillets in a buttered 13x9 casserole.
- Salt and pepper fillets, drizzle with lemon juice then with 2 Tbl. of the melted butter.
- Make crumb topping by crushing crackers in a bag, then adding the sugar, onion, dill, and parsley. Mix well, then pour in the reserved 2 Tbl. of melted butter and squish all together to combine well.
- Using a spoon, transfer crumbs to top of fish, packing well onto the fillets.
- Sprinkle with paprika and place dish in oven.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, or till topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork
NotesThis is my original recipe; I combined ingredients from several I had seen and came up with a winner! The fish stays moist and the crumb topping adds a nice dimension to both flavor and texture
* Use any butter-flavor cracker, or Ritz.
** If using dried herbs, use 1 tsp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More