- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. haddock fillets, rinsed and dried.
- salt & pepper
- 1 Tbl. lemon juice
- 4 Tbl butter, melted
- 1/2 cup *butter cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbl. finely chopped onion or chives
- 1 Tbl. **fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 Tbl. **fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Place fillets in a buttered 13x9 casserole.
- Salt and pepper fillets, drizzle with lemon juice then with 2 Tbl. of the melted butter.
- Make crumb topping by crushing crackers in a bag, then adding the sugar, onion, dill, and parsley. Mix well, then pour in the reserved 2 Tbl. of melted butter and squish all together to combine well.
- Using a spoon, transfer crumbs to top of fish, packing well onto the fillets.
- Sprinkle with paprika and place dish in oven.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, or till topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork
NotesThis is my original recipe; I combined ingredients from several I had seen and came up with a winner! The fish stays moist and the crumb topping adds a nice dimension to both flavor and texture
* Use any butter-flavor cracker, or Ritz.
** If using dried herbs, use 1 tsp.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More