- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 250g / 1/2 pound flour
- 25g sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package yeast
- 200g / 0.4 pound milk
- 200g / 0.4 pound water
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
- Heat the milk and water and pour them slowly over the flour mix, stirring.
- Stir until the mix is smooth and leave 1 hour to rise till double in a warm place.
- Heat a slightly greased frying pan over medium heat.
- Place two baking rings about 3in in diametre and fill them with 2 spoons of mix.
- As soon as the bottom is done, remove the rings, removing the mix from the sides with a spatula. Let the crumpets cook until the surface is dry (5 to 10 mins), then turn them and cook for another minute.
- Serve with honey, suar, jam or even smoked salmon, salmon eggs, etc...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Koken met Oma
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More