- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoon honey or sugar (I used honey)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce or lemon juice (I used lemon juice)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed (I cut these into thirds)
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds
- 1. Whisk honey, vinegar, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Divide vegetables among 4 individual serving dishes, Top with almonds. Drizzle with dressing or serve on the side.
NotesThis came from one of my mom's cookbooks. Better Homes and Gardens, maybe?
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More