- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoon honey or sugar (I used honey)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce or lemon juice (I used lemon juice)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed (I cut these into thirds)
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds
- 1. Whisk honey, vinegar, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Divide vegetables among 4 individual serving dishes, Top with almonds. Drizzle with dressing or serve on the side.
NotesThis came from one of my mom's cookbooks. Better Homes and Gardens, maybe?
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More