- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoon honey or sugar (I used honey)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce or lemon juice (I used lemon juice)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed (I cut these into thirds)
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds
- 1. Whisk honey, vinegar, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Divide vegetables among 4 individual serving dishes, Top with almonds. Drizzle with dressing or serve on the side.
NotesThis came from one of my mom's cookbooks. Better Homes and Gardens, maybe?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More