- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoon honey or sugar (I used honey)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce or lemon juice (I used lemon juice)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed (I cut these into thirds)
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds
- 1. Whisk honey, vinegar, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Divide vegetables among 4 individual serving dishes, Top with almonds. Drizzle with dressing or serve on the side.
NotesThis came from one of my mom's cookbooks. Better Homes and Gardens, maybe?
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More