- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 5 C shredded Cabbage
- 2 C shredded/finely chopped apple
- ½ C coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- ½ C golden raisins
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ C reduced fat mayo
- ½ C 1% buttermilk
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T honey
- ¼ to ½ t pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, apples, pecans, raisins and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
I use granny smith apples.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More