- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 lb. bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or cashews
- 1 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Mix and serve with crackers.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More