- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Cups Corkscrew Macaroni (Rotini)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 can (14 oz) whole or diced tomatoes
- 3/4 C Green Pepper (optional)
- 1 can (6 oz) french fried onions
- Cook pasta as directed, rince and drain.
- Brown beef, drain fat.
- Combine all ingredients except french fried onions. Pour into greased 2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 for thirty minutes.
- Uncover, top with french fried onions, and bake five minutes longer.
NotesThis dish is delicious! Reminds me of comfort food! I love the crunchy onions on top! They make the dish! Recipe from Christy @ Southern Plate and photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More