- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 cups Cap-n Crunch Cereal
- 2 cups Corn Flakes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- dash of cayenne, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into fingers
- Process the cereals in a food processor to form crumb mixture, and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the flour and spices. Mix well.
- In the third bowl, combine the eggs and milk.
- Dip chicken in flour, egg mixture, then cereal crumbs to coat.
- Set chicken pieces on a rack for 20 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees F. and fry the chicken fingers until they float and are golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More