CRUNCHY BUFFALO CHICKEN BREASTS
- 2 T hot sauce
- 1 T light mayo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 C panko
- 1/4 C light blue cheese dressing
1. In a shallow bowl or plate, combine hot sauce and mayo. Ona separate plate spread panko.
2. Coat chicken with sauce and then cover with panko.
3. In a well oiled skillet over medium high heat, brown chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Serve with blue cheese dressing on the side.
327 calories, 29 g protein, 12 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 17 g fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium