- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T hot sauce
- 1 T light mayo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 C panko
- 1/4 C light blue cheese dressing
- 1. In a shallow bowl or plate, combine hot sauce and mayo. Ona separate plate spread panko.
- 2. Coat chicken with sauce and then cover with panko.
- 3. In a well oiled skillet over medium high heat, brown chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing on the side.
- 327 calories, 29 g protein, 12 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 17 g fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium
NotesThis is an easy main dish that kids will like. I could not get my hands on panko, so I used cornflakes instead. This would be good for chicken tenders as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More