- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T hot sauce
- 1 T light mayo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 C panko
- 1/4 C light blue cheese dressing
- 1. In a shallow bowl or plate, combine hot sauce and mayo. Ona separate plate spread panko.
- 2. Coat chicken with sauce and then cover with panko.
- 3. In a well oiled skillet over medium high heat, brown chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing on the side.
- 327 calories, 29 g protein, 12 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 17 g fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium
NotesThis is an easy main dish that kids will like. I could not get my hands on panko, so I used cornflakes instead. This would be good for chicken tenders as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More