- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T hot sauce
- 1 T light mayo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 C panko
- 1/4 C light blue cheese dressing
- 1. In a shallow bowl or plate, combine hot sauce and mayo. Ona separate plate spread panko.
- 2. Coat chicken with sauce and then cover with panko.
- 3. In a well oiled skillet over medium high heat, brown chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing on the side.
- 327 calories, 29 g protein, 12 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 17 g fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium
NotesThis is an easy main dish that kids will like. I could not get my hands on panko, so I used cornflakes instead. This would be good for chicken tenders as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More