- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups celery -- sliced 1/3" thick
- 1 can water chestnuts -- 5 oz
- 1 can cream of celery soup -- 10 3/4 oz
- 1/4 cup pimento -- chopped
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup toasted almonds -- sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter -- melted
- Cook celery in small amount of salted water until tender buy still crisp, about 8 minutes. Drain well. Combine with rest of ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased casserole dish. Sprinkle topping over casserole and bake at 350 F. for 35 minutes.
NotesThis is an easy dish to make and will get you plenty of praise...even from kids
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More