- Cooking Time: 10 Min.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 Min.
- 1/4 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThese are perfect for when you're in the mood for something rich and crispy. Comment from originator of the recipe:
"I bake these zesty appetizers for a nearby bed-and-breakfast here in Stratford, Ontario. They go together in minutes, and guests never seem able to stop with just one."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
A Falcon Feast
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More