- Cooking Time: 10 Min.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 Min.
- 1/4 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThese are perfect for when you're in the mood for something rich and crispy. Comment from originator of the recipe:
"I bake these zesty appetizers for a nearby bed-and-breakfast here in Stratford, Ontario. They go together in minutes, and guests never seem able to stop with just one."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More