- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are perfect for kids. They can help too!
From a children's cook book...I think. Anyways we love it! Stays very crispy!
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast - cut into strips
- 2 cup Corn Bread Stuffing mix - I use buttery crackers too
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to 375
- Put corn bread stuffing mix or cracker mix into plastic bag. Seal. Use rolling pin or other hard object to crush. Pour into pie plate or bowl.
- Crack egg into bowl and beat. Add milk, honey and any other seasoning you want.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg mixture, coating completely. Then roll each piece in crumb mixture. Press crumbs onto pieces so they stick.
- Place chicken pieces in baking pan. Sprinkle chicken with remaining crumb mix.
- Melt butter in saucepan and pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until no pink color is left in center or chicken piece.