- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast - cut into strips
- 2 cup Corn Bread Stuffing mix - I use buttery crackers too
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to 375
- Put corn bread stuffing mix or cracker mix into plastic bag. Seal. Use rolling pin or other hard object to crush. Pour into pie plate or bowl.
- Crack egg into bowl and beat. Add milk, honey and any other seasoning you want.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg mixture, coating completely. Then roll each piece in crumb mixture. Press crumbs onto pieces so they stick.
- Place chicken pieces in baking pan. Sprinkle chicken with remaining crumb mix.
- Melt butter in saucepan and pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until no pink color is left in center or chicken piece.
NotesThese are perfect for kids. They can help too!
From a children's cook book...I think. Anyways we love it! Stays very crispy!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More