CRUNCHY CHICKEN SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (3 ounces) Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.Stir in seasoning packet from noodles. Break block of noodles into bite-size pieces over skillet; stir noodles into butter mixture. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly; stir in sesame seed. Cook about 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden brown.
- Mix sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and noodle mixture; toss.