- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup block-style 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie Thousand Island dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh or pasteurized crabmeat
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in a large bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Stir in celery, chives, salad dressing and salt. Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Per 1/4-cup serving: 71 calories; 3.5g fat (44 percent calories from fat); 2g saturated fat; 23mg cholesterol; 6g protein; 4g carbohydrate; 3g sugar; no fiber; 330mg sodium; 53mg calcium; 58mg potassium.
- Yield: 3 cups
- (Adapted from Cooking Light.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More