- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup block-style 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie Thousand Island dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh or pasteurized crabmeat
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in a large bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Stir in celery, chives, salad dressing and salt. Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Per 1/4-cup serving: 71 calories; 3.5g fat (44 percent calories from fat); 2g saturated fat; 23mg cholesterol; 6g protein; 4g carbohydrate; 3g sugar; no fiber; 330mg sodium; 53mg calcium; 58mg potassium.
- Yield: 3 cups
- (Adapted from Cooking Light.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Social Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More