- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup block-style 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie Thousand Island dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh or pasteurized crabmeat
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in a large bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Stir in celery, chives, salad dressing and salt. Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Per 1/4-cup serving: 71 calories; 3.5g fat (44 percent calories from fat); 2g saturated fat; 23mg cholesterol; 6g protein; 4g carbohydrate; 3g sugar; no fiber; 330mg sodium; 53mg calcium; 58mg potassium.
- Yield: 3 cups
- (Adapted from Cooking Light.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More