- Cooking Time: 4–6
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 loaf Texas toast
- ½ quart liquid eggs (or 12 eggs, whisked)
- ½ quart skim milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 box corn flakes, crushed lightly
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Confectioners' sugar, if desired
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar together and set aside.
- Lightly crush cereal in its bag then pour into a bowl.
- Take a slice of bread and dip into egg mixture, then cover bread with cereal crumbs.
- Set aside on a sheet tray.
- Do this process until all the bread is coated.
- Get your grill or pan hot.
- Pour a little oil, about 1 teaspoon, on grill and place a slice of bread on top.
- Grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Slice toast in half and serve with sliced bananas and strawberries on top.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- Can use almond extract instead of vanilla extract.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Jean’s Recipe File
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More