- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Garbanzo Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/8 t. freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 T. chopped fresh Rosemary or 1 t. dried
- 3 T. Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse & drain beans and dry well on paper towels.
- Add oil, salt & pepper to the beans & toss evenly to coat.
- Spread beans evenly on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring and shaking the pan midway through.
- Sprinkle rosemary over beans and continue to bake for 8-10 minutes longer, until beans are crunchy.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese over beans, stirring to evenly distribute cheese.
NotesLeftovers are great on a salad!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More