- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryLeftovers are great on a salad!!
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Garbanzo Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/8 t. freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 T. chopped fresh Rosemary or 1 t. dried
- 3 T. Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse & drain beans and dry well on paper towels.
- Add oil, salt & pepper to the beans & toss evenly to coat.
- Spread beans evenly on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring and shaking the pan midway through.
- Sprinkle rosemary over beans and continue to bake for 8-10 minutes longer, until beans are crunchy.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese over beans, stirring to evenly distribute cheese.