- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups butterscotch chips (or chocolate chips)
- 1 1/4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt chips on low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper and let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More