- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups butterscotch chips (or chocolate chips)
- 1 1/4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt chips on low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper and let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More