- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups butterscotch chips (or chocolate chips)
- 1 1/4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt chips on low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper and let cool.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More