- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups butterscotch chips (or chocolate chips)
- 1 1/4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt chips on low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper and let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More