- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound thin spaghetti
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded, and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions (with and green parts), sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring another large pot of salted water to a boil, add the sugar snap peas, return to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes, until crisp tender. Lift the sugar snap peas from the water with a slotted spoon and immerse them in a bowl of ice water. Drain.
- For the dressing, whisk together the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, peanut butter, salt, to taste, and the pepper, in a medium bowl.
- Combine the spaghetti, sugar snap peas, peppers and scallions in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the spaghetti mixture. Add the scallions and the parsley and mix again.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
NotesRecipe Credit: The Barefoot Contessa
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More