- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in or boneless pork chops
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip pork chops into beaten egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.
NotesTime to pig out on some Crunchy Onion Pork Chops! Adding a crispy coating of FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onion crumbs will do the trick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More