- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryTime to pig out on some Crunchy Onion Pork Chops! Adding a crispy coating of FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onion crumbs will do the trick.
- 2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in or boneless pork chops
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip pork chops into beaten egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.