- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in or boneless pork chops
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip pork chops into beaten egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.
NotesTime to pig out on some Crunchy Onion Pork Chops! Adding a crispy coating of FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onion crumbs will do the trick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More