- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 (16-oz) packages shredded cabbage slaw
- 1 c sunflower kernels
- 1 c slivered almonds, toasted
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1/3 c cider vinegar
- Reserve the flavor packets from the noodles.
- Crush the noodles.
- Toss the noodles, slaw, sunflower kernels, almonds and green onions in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the contents of the reserved flavor packets, sugar, oil and vinegar in a bowl until mixed.
- Add the oil mixture to the slaw mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- You may prepare the salad in advance, adding the noodles just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More