- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 (16-oz) packages shredded cabbage slaw
- 1 c sunflower kernels
- 1 c slivered almonds, toasted
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1/3 c cider vinegar
- Reserve the flavor packets from the noodles.
- Crush the noodles.
- Toss the noodles, slaw, sunflower kernels, almonds and green onions in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the contents of the reserved flavor packets, sugar, oil and vinegar in a bowl until mixed.
- Add the oil mixture to the slaw mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- You may prepare the salad in advance, adding the noodles just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More