- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites - discard yolks
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley, crushed
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 450° F.
- Stir flour, salt and pepper together in a dish or plate. Beat the egg whites until they are white and foamy. In another bowl, mix bread crumbs in another bowl and add cornmeal and parsley.
- Bread the tilapia by first dipping them into the flour mix. Shake of any surplus flour mix and proceed by dipping the Tilapia fillets in the egg whites. The third step is to dip the Tilapia fillets in the corn meal mixture and cover them entirely with the mix.
- Use non-stick cooking spray to cover the bottom of a shallow baking dish. Place the fillets in the baking dish and bake them in the oven during 10-15 minutes. Fillets are ready when you can easily flake the fish using a fork.
NotesI found this recipe on the "Net" and modified it a bit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More