- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders (about 18)
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of oil over each of 2 heavy large
- lined baking sheets. Place the buttermilk in a large
- bowl. Add the chicken tenders and stir to coat. Let
- stand at least 15 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash the garlic with the salt in a medium
- bowl. Whisk in the vinegar and then the remaining 1/2
- cup of oil. Season the vinaigrette, to taste, with
- pepper. Transfer the vinaigrette to a small serving
- Stir the Parmesan and bread crumbs in a pie dish.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the buttermilk and
- dredge them in the bread crumb mixture to coat
- completely, pressing to adhere. Arrange the coated
- chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheets, spacing
- evenly. Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil
- over the chicken tenders and bake until they are
- cooked through and golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken tenders to a platter and serve
- the vinaigrette alongside for dipping.
NotesI found this recipe from Giada De Laurentiis and made tonight with a side of steamed broccoli
and it was a HUGE hit so I thought I would pass it along:)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More