- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2cup butter or margarine
- 1/2cup peanut butter (I use crunchy)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla and peanut butter. Mix until creamy.
- In a small bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix completely.
- Roll dough into balls then roll in sugar. Place on cookie sheet and use a fork to make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More