- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 c. cornflake crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 c. bottled buttermilk ranch
- salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp water
- 12 oz. skinless, boneless chicken
- breasts, cut into bite-size
- Bottled buttermilk ranch salad
- Coat a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with spray; set aside.
- In a shallow dish combine cornflake crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow dish stir together the 1/2 c. salad dressing and the water. Dip chicken strips into the dressing mixture, allowing excess to drip off; dip into crumb misture to coat. Arrange strips in prepared pan. Bake in a 425F oven for 12- 15 min. or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with additional dressing.
- 4 servings
- Recipe from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes And Gardens (2005)
NotesKid will love to help make these, and love dipping and eating them!
Recipe from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes And Gardens (2005)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More