- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cup mini prezels
- 2 1/2 cups better cheddar crackers
- 2 cups broken up garlic bagel chips
- 3.5 oz pkg Italian flavored breadsticks broken up
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1 tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tblsp southwest savory seasoning Any Southwest seasoning mix will work.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine crackers, pretzels, bagel and bread sticks.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and all remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drizzle butter mixture over pretzel mixture, toss till cooked.
- Spread mixture in 15x10x1 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely.
- Store in a tightly covered container
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More