- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cup mini prezels
- 2 1/2 cups better cheddar crackers
- 2 cups broken up garlic bagel chips
- 3.5 oz pkg Italian flavored breadsticks broken up
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1 tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tblsp southwest savory seasoning Any Southwest seasoning mix will work.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine crackers, pretzels, bagel and bread sticks.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and all remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drizzle butter mixture over pretzel mixture, toss till cooked.
- Spread mixture in 15x10x1 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely.
- Store in a tightly covered container
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More