- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16 oz. bag slaw mix/shredded cabbage mix
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup salted, roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 package uncooked Ramen noodles
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 packet dry mix from noodles
- Mix together salad ingredients but not Ramen Noodles.
- Pour liquid mixture over first five ingredients and mix one hour before serving.
- Add smashed Ramen noodles just before serving and mix.
NotesThe church I work for serves a meal for the less fortunate once a week. When this side was served, there were no "thirds". (We did multiply this recipe many times over, of course.)
The One Dollar Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More