- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup wasabi peas (about 3 ounces)
- 4 (8-ounce) salmon fillets with skin (each about 1 inch to 1 1/4 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Blend wasabi peas in processor until ground but with some coarsely crushed pieces.
- Lightly oil rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle fish with salt.
- Press ground wasabi peas onto tops of salmon fillets to adhere, covering tops completely.
- Sprinkle grated lime peel over salmon; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Roast salmon just until opaque in center, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer salmon fillet to plate.
- Drizzle with lime juice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
NotesCoarsely ground wasabi peas are used as crumbs. The crunchy texture and the hint of wasabi along with lime zest compliments each other rather well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Special SmoothiesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More