- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup wasabi peas (about 3 ounces)
- 4 (8-ounce) salmon fillets with skin (each about 1 inch to 1 1/4 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Blend wasabi peas in processor until ground but with some coarsely crushed pieces.
- Lightly oil rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle fish with salt.
- Press ground wasabi peas onto tops of salmon fillets to adhere, covering tops completely.
- Sprinkle grated lime peel over salmon; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Roast salmon just until opaque in center, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer salmon fillet to plate.
- Drizzle with lime juice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
NotesCoarsely ground wasabi peas are used as crumbs. The crunchy texture and the hint of wasabi along with lime zest compliments each other rather well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More