BackstoryFresh homemade croutons? Heaven! Try them tossed on salads, in soup, or just for a snack.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2210
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls, baked following package instructions
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Cut rolls into 1/2 to 1-inch cubes.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Combine butter and oil and drizzle over roll cubes.
- Toss until all cubes are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and Parmesan cheese and toss again until well coated.
- Spread on a baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.