- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- *12 oz. chocolate wafers, broken into pieces
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Crust: pulse the chocolate wafers in a food processor until finely ground (or mash it with the bottom of a cup).
- Add the butter, and process until blended (or with a fork by hand). Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes, until set. Cool on a wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More