- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cups Southwest Egg Beaters ( alittle more than one carton)
- 1/2 c low-fat cottage cheese
- I container Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Taco cheese
- 1 package of frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 bunch of scallions (chopped)
- Garlic powder or chopped garlic (to taste)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bacon Bits
- Parmaesan cheese, Taco cheese and bacon bits for top (optional
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Put frozen broccoli in a microwave safe bowl w/ about a TBSP of water, cook until thawed. When thawed remove and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine egg beaters,broccoli, cheeses, bacon bits and spices.
- Spray a pie plate or quiche dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour in mixture and bake for 45-50 mins or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Add toppings of cheeses and bacon bits (allow time for cheese to melt and quiche to set)
- This is a great, guilt-free dish that is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It always tastes even better the following day after making it.
- CAUTION: If you have cats they may attack you for this one (mine do) :)
NotesThis is an adaptation of a SBD recipe, as with most of the things I make, the exact ammount of the spices are to taste (I like spicy stuff) I will attempt to find out a round ammount for the spices and add to this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More