- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cups Southwest Egg Beaters ( alittle more than one carton)
- 1/2 c low-fat cottage cheese
- I container Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Taco cheese
- 1 package of frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 bunch of scallions (chopped)
- Garlic powder or chopped garlic (to taste)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bacon Bits
- Parmaesan cheese, Taco cheese and bacon bits for top (optional
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Put frozen broccoli in a microwave safe bowl w/ about a TBSP of water, cook until thawed. When thawed remove and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine egg beaters,broccoli, cheeses, bacon bits and spices.
- Spray a pie plate or quiche dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour in mixture and bake for 45-50 mins or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Add toppings of cheeses and bacon bits (allow time for cheese to melt and quiche to set)
- This is a great, guilt-free dish that is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It always tastes even better the following day after making it.
- CAUTION: If you have cats they may attack you for this one (mine do) :)
NotesThis is an adaptation of a SBD recipe, as with most of the things I make, the exact ammount of the spices are to taste (I like spicy stuff) I will attempt to find out a round ammount for the spices and add to this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce