- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in small nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli; mix well. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix remaining ingredients until well blended; pour over broccoli layer.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 130
- Total fat 6 g
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 300 mg
- Carbohydrate 5 g
- Dietary fiber 2 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 16 g
- Vitamin A 20 %DV
- Vitamin C 45 %DV
- Calcium 20 %DV
- Iron 10 %DV
- The SOUTH BEACH DIET Tip
- This delicious broccoli and cheddar quiche makes an irresistible addition to your next breakfast or brunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More