- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product
- 4 frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Links, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- MIX all ingredients until well blended; pour into prepared pie plate.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is puffy and top is golden brown.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 150
- Total fat 6g
- Saturated fat 2g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 460mg
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Dietary fiber 1g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 18g
- Vitamin A 10%DV
- Vitamin C 0%DV
- Calcium 20%DV
- Iron 15%DV
- SOUTH BEACH DIET™ Tip
- Everybody's favorite flavors combine to make a warm entrée for breakfast or brunch.
- How to Easily Slice Sausage
- Remove sausage from freezer 5 to 10 minutes or thaw slightly in microwave before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More