- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product
- 4 frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Links, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- MIX all ingredients until well blended; pour into prepared pie plate.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is puffy and top is golden brown.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 150
- Total fat 6g
- Saturated fat 2g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 460mg
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Dietary fiber 1g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 18g
- Vitamin A 10%DV
- Vitamin C 0%DV
- Calcium 20%DV
- Iron 15%DV
- SOUTH BEACH DIET™ Tip
- Everybody's favorite flavors combine to make a warm entrée for breakfast or brunch.
- How to Easily Slice Sausage
- Remove sausage from freezer 5 to 10 minutes or thaw slightly in microwave before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More