- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- Non-aerosol cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 8 egg whites
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a deep dish pie plate or quiche pan.
- Place a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat, saute onion and mushrooms until almost tender. Add spinach and cook until all moisture has evaporated, about 4 minutes. Add bread crumbs, stir and spoon mixture into prepared dish or pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, lightly beat egg whites. Stir in remaining ingredients and combine well. Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until firm in the center. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Per Serving: 119 Calories; 3g Fat; 12g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 6mg Cholesterol; 252mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat. Points: 2
NotesI got this from a friend. It is delicious!
Per Serving: 119 Calories; 3g Fat; 12g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 6mg Cholesterol; 252mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat. Points: 2
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More