- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1 cups of cheese (grated)
- 1 cup of fine bread crumbs
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 1/8 tsp of pepper
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with Pam. In a large measuring cup mix the eggs, milk, whipping cream, half of the onions, half of the cheese, pepper and breadcrumbs. S
- tir until throughly combines.
- Sprinkle the remaining onions and the can of mushrooms onto the bottom of the pie plate.
- Pour the egg mixture over onions and muchrooms and sprinle the top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350*F for 30 - 40 minutes or until center is set and the top is golden brown.
- A recipe that you can really play with! Substitute any filling with one of your choice or add what you like ie: cooked bacon or ham!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More