- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryThe great thing about this quiche is you can sub any cheese or veggie and it comes out great. I used half swiss and half muenster You will not miss the crust. So easy to make.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 50 Minutes
Yields: 6 servings
"An easy to make quiche with eggs, onion and plenty of Muenster cheese."
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded Muenster (swiss) cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black peppe
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- diced sun dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft.
- Stir in broccoli and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add veggie mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.