- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded Muenster (swiss) cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black peppe
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- diced sun dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft.
- Stir in broccoli and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add veggie mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
NotesThe great thing about this quiche is you can sub any cheese or veggie and it comes out great. I used half swiss and half muenster You will not miss the crust. So easy to make.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 50 Minutes
Yields: 6 servings
"An easy to make quiche with eggs, onion and plenty of Muenster cheese."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
NFPG Recipe Collection
Christmas CookiesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More