- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 7 whole large eggs
- 1 package of frozen spinach
- 2 1/2 cups of cubed butternut squash
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups soy cheese (which flavor is preferred)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 per heat oven to 375 degrees
- 2 in medium sauté pan (coated with 2 tsp olive oil) sauté spinach and butternut squash on medium heat until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from once squash is tender
- 3 in large mixing bowl beat eggs, add in cottage cheese and grated soy cheese; stir until mixed evenly. Then stir in spinach and butternut squash mix.
- 4 pour mix into greased glass baking dish.
- 5 bake in oven at 375 degrees for 30 to 38 minutes
- 6 let cool 5 minutes before serving
NotesI made this recipe when catering for a recent yoga all day event. I needed light things and recipes that were relatively friendly to most peoples dietary needs.