- Cooking Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
BackstoryA twist on Peach Cobbler. It's made with Rhodes French Crusty Rolls and tastes divine!
- 8-10 Rhodes™ French Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 21 oz can Peach pie filling
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, if desired
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer pie filling over butter.
- Layer roll cubes over the pie filling.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and blend well.
- Pour mixture over roll cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture. Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve warm with maple syrup if desired.