- Cooking Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 8-10 Rhodes™ French Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 21 oz can Peach pie filling
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, if desired
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer pie filling over butter.
- Layer roll cubes over the pie filling.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and blend well.
- Pour mixture over roll cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture. Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve warm with maple syrup if desired.
NotesA twist on Peach Cobbler. It's made with Rhodes French Crusty Rolls and tastes divine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More