- Cooking Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 8-10 Rhodes™ French Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 21 oz can Peach pie filling
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, if desired
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer pie filling over butter.
- Layer roll cubes over the pie filling.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and blend well.
- Pour mixture over roll cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture. Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve warm with maple syrup if desired.
NotesA twist on Peach Cobbler. It's made with Rhodes French Crusty Rolls and tastes divine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More