- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 rack of lamb, 8 ribs
- 1 garlic clove, split in half
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp minced parsley leaves
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small bunch curly parsley sprigs
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 - Adjust rack to center of oven and preheat to 375F.
- 2 - Trim most of the fat from the top of the meat. Rub the roast well with garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and thyme.
- 3 - Wrap each exposed bone end of the chops with foil to prevent burning while baking.
- 4 - Place lamb meat side down on a rack in a roasting pan. Cook until meat thermometer registers 140F for medium-rare, about 35 minutes, or 145F for medium, about 45 minutes.
- 5 - While meat is roasting, combine breadcrumbs and parsley in a small bowl; set aside.
- 6 - Remove lamb from oven and turn it over. Spread mustard over meat and firmly press breadcrumb mixture over top of lamb. Return to oven and bake until crumb mixture is lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove foil from bone ends and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- 7 - Place rack on a large oval platter and garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges. carve between ribs to serve.