- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 300 g flour.
- 1 small spoon salt.
- 150 ml water or milk or yoghurt.
- 300 g Cheese (cut) or more.
- Tomato sauce.
- Garlic sauce.
- Mix it
- Mix the flour, salt with the water.
- Make small balls, size is like a nut.
- Put a lot of flour on the rolling desk, then use the rolling-pin. Make it balls flat. You get a round disk. Make it about 3-4 mm thin. Diameter should be be about 20 cm.
- Then you can put there cheese (and other extras) and fold it to half.
- Cook it
- Use a stewing-pan. Old version is better. (You can put them some oil, but it depends on your stewing-pat) Make it very hot. Put them the cake and cook it to be brown like a bread.
- Because it will be like a bread, you can put inside things we use for bread like cheese, butter, oregano, tomato, etc...
- We tested the following:
- Cheese and garlic
- Cheese and tomato and oregano (like a pizza)
- Cheese and red hot paprika.
NotesIt is like a bread, great for the breakfast. Original from the Middle-east or India. This is the Turkish version
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Short & SweetSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More