- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 300 g flour.
- 1 small spoon salt.
- 150 ml water or milk or yoghurt.
- 300 g Cheese (cut) or more.
- Tomato sauce.
- Garlic sauce.
- Mix it
- Mix the flour, salt with the water.
- Make small balls, size is like a nut.
- Put a lot of flour on the rolling desk, then use the rolling-pin. Make it balls flat. You get a round disk. Make it about 3-4 mm thin. Diameter should be be about 20 cm.
- Then you can put there cheese (and other extras) and fold it to half.
- Cook it
- Use a stewing-pan. Old version is better. (You can put them some oil, but it depends on your stewing-pat) Make it very hot. Put them the cake and cook it to be brown like a bread.
- Because it will be like a bread, you can put inside things we use for bread like cheese, butter, oregano, tomato, etc...
- We tested the following:
- Cheese and garlic
- Cheese and tomato and oregano (like a pizza)
- Cheese and red hot paprika.
NotesIt is like a bread, great for the breakfast. Original from the Middle-east or India. This is the Turkish version
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More