- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 32 chunks
- 12 small jalapeño pepper(s), halved lengthwise, seeded (do not touch seeds with bare hands)
- 2 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- Mix orange and lemon juices, oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt and oregano in a resealable plastic food storage bag. Add chicken and peppers; close bag and turn to coat. Place bag on a plate on the bottom shelf in refrigerator and marinate for 2 to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill, and thread chicken and pepper halves onto 8 skewers, using 4 pieces of chicken and 3 pieces of pepper per skewer; coat with cooking spray.
- Grill skewers, turning often, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 6 to 8 minutes; serve immediately. Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Yields 1 skewer per serving.
- Weight Watchers Points: 3
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More