- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 ounces boiled deli ham slices, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces roast beef slices, finely chopped
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- Yellow mustard - enough to keep together :)
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices or cuban bread
- Sliced dill pickles
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ham, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, and mustard.
- Arrange the bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place 2 pickle slices on each slice of bread, then spread about 1 tablespoon of the ham mixture on top.
- Bake the toasties for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.
NotesA modified Rachael Ray recipe. You could also turn this into a dip (with chopped pickles) and serve with toasted/grilled cuban bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More