- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 ounces boiled deli ham slices, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces roast beef slices, finely chopped
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- Yellow mustard - enough to keep together :)
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices or cuban bread
- Sliced dill pickles
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ham, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, and mustard.
- Arrange the bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place 2 pickle slices on each slice of bread, then spread about 1 tablespoon of the ham mixture on top.
- Bake the toasties for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.
NotesA modified Rachael Ray recipe. You could also turn this into a dip (with chopped pickles) and serve with toasted/grilled cuban bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More