- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 large Green Bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Sauté the onions, and green pepper until the onions are limp.
- Add the garlic, ground beef, salt, cumin, black pepper, and vinegar.
- Continue to cook until the meat is completely cooked.
- Drain off excess fat and let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More