- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Cuban bread (or 2 loaves of French bread)
- 1/2 pound baked ham, thinly sliced
- 8 thin dill pickle lengthwise slices
- Prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 pound roast pork, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- Slice the bread lengthwise and lay open.
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on both bread halves.
- Arrange ham, pork, pickle slices, and Swiss cheese evenly over the bottom slice of bread.
- Cover with the top halve of the bread.
- Cut into 4 equal segments.
- Grill and press sandwiches until the bread is browned, the cheese has melted and the sandwich is pressed to about 1/3 its original size
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More