- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1/2 pound deli ham, sliced
- 4 dill pickles, thinly sliced (or about 24 hamburger slices)
- 4 pork cutlets reserved from Pork Scaloppine, shredded
- 1 large baguette, cut into 4 pieces, each halved lengthwise
- Chopped Salad with Basil
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Layer some of the cheese, ham, pickles, and pork on the bottom half of each of the 4 baguette pieces. Top with the remaining bread.
- Wrap each sandwich tightly in a 12-inch square of aluminum foil, then press them with the palm of your hand to flatten slightly.
- Place the sandwiches in the oven and heat until crispy and warm,about 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and serve with Chopped Salad with Basil.
NotesNUTRITION PER SERVING
CALORIES 672(0% from fat); FAT 30g (sat 15g); PROTEIN 55mg; CHOLESTEROL 153mg; CALCIUM 528mg; SODIUM 2195mg; FIBER 3g; CARBOHYDRATE 44g; IRON 4mg
Source: Real Simple, JUNE 2004 Meals Made Easy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
A Falcon Feast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More