- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1/2 pound deli ham, sliced
- 4 dill pickles, thinly sliced (or about 24 hamburger slices)
- 4 pork cutlets reserved from Pork Scaloppine, shredded
- 1 large baguette, cut into 4 pieces, each halved lengthwise
- Chopped Salad with Basil
Heat oven to 400° F.
Layer some of the cheese, ham, pickles, and pork on the bottom half of each of the 4 baguette pieces. Top with the remaining bread.
Wrap each sandwich tightly in a 12-inch square of aluminum foil, then press them with the palm of your hand to flatten slightly.
Place the sandwiches in the oven and heat until crispy and warm,about 15 minutes.
Unwrap and serve with Chopped Salad with Basil.
CALORIES 672(0% from fat); FAT 30g (sat 15g); PROTEIN 55mg; CHOLESTEROL 153mg; CALCIUM 528mg; SODIUM 2195mg; FIBER 3g; CARBOHYDRATE 44g; IRON 4mg
Source: Real Simple, JUNE 2004 Meals Made Easy