- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 or more medium lg. potatoes
- bleu cheese crumbles
- bleu cheese dressing
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Slice very thin. You can use a mandolin slicer, a sharp knife, or food processor with a thin slicing blade.
- Pat dry potato slices in a paper towel.
- Fry in hot oil at approx. 390 Deg F until a light golden brown.
- Don't try frying too many at once! Drain on paper towels and salt lightly.
- Drizzle bleu cheese dressing over warm chips and top with crumbled bleu cheese!!
NotesA Random Movie Club signature dish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More