- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 or more medium lg. potatoes
- bleu cheese crumbles
- bleu cheese dressing
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Slice very thin. You can use a mandolin slicer, a sharp knife, or food processor with a thin slicing blade.
- Pat dry potato slices in a paper towel.
- Fry in hot oil at approx. 390 Deg F until a light golden brown.
- Don't try frying too many at once! Drain on paper towels and salt lightly.
- Drizzle bleu cheese dressing over warm chips and top with crumbled bleu cheese!!
NotesA Random Movie Club signature dish!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More