- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb cubed venison steaks, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar (26-ounce) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute steak strips, onion, green pepper, garlic and mushrooms until done.
- 2 Stir in spaghetti sauce, basil, salt and pepper.
- 3 Cover and simmer for 15 - 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- 4 Serve over paste of your choice.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More