- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb cubed venison steaks, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar (26-ounce) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute steak strips, onion, green pepper, garlic and mushrooms until done.
- 2 Stir in spaghetti sauce, basil, salt and pepper.
- 3 Cover and simmer for 15 - 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- 4 Serve over paste of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More