- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb cubed venison steaks, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar (26-ounce) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute steak strips, onion, green pepper, garlic and mushrooms until done.
- 2 Stir in spaghetti sauce, basil, salt and pepper.
- 3 Cover and simmer for 15 - 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- 4 Serve over paste of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More